All the proceeds for our weekend are being raised by our Pink Lotus Yoga Foundation for our lovely charities! Our goal for this year is £10,800 for the whole weekend 😀
We’d love everyone who takes part on Sunday 20 September to feel they can contribute by raising money – we have a suggested target of only £108 – to match the number of Sun Salutations!
REMEMBER – PHYSICAL DISTANCE – SOCIAL CONNECTION!
You can download a sponsor form here:
OR you could crowdfund by using the Just Giving website to raise money from your sponsors and then transfer it in one go to the Pink Lotus Yoga Foundation https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/
OR here are some other ideas!
- Film some funny clips of your practicing and post them on social media
- Have a virtual movie night, host a watch party – there are plenty of yoga related films and documentaries on the major on demand media platforms!
- Organise a online dinner party – there are so many video communication tools now, you can use them!
- Host a virtual coffee morning
- Have a vegetarian BBQ or garden party (in the five minutes of Aberdeen sun!) you could wear swimming noodles on your heads to maintain physical distance 😀
- Organise a bake sale
- Have a bingo night
- Make Friday a Yoga Outfit Dress Down Day in your home office
- Pass empty smartie tubes out and ask family and friends to fill them with coins
- Give up on a ‘vice’ – like ice-cream or caffeine
- Hold a karaoke evening – or a karaoke Kirtan!